Sunday, July 8, 2007

Richard Kiel-Better Than Awesome!


I think it's safe to say that actor Richard Kiel easily qualifies as being "Better Than Awesome!"

What can you say about a guy who's 7'2" and is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. This picture is from a recent horror movie conference (more on that later) where I met the big dude. He was happy to talk about his great career in movies and TV, sign autographs, and crush my head!

Movies are too dominated by cookie-cutter "beautiful" people who all look alike. me, I'd rather watch character actors who stand out from the crowd (and believe me, Richard Kiel has no problem standing out)! Thanks Richard! You make every movie or TV show you are in.....better than awesome!

1 comment:

Kavisha and Gonzo said...

That's one scary photo Paul. When it came in the email, I was quite concerned what might be happening to you. Now I've read this, I know. SMILE !!